Redmi 10A –
After launching Redmi 10 and Redmi 10C in markets like India, Nigeria and Malaysia, the company is back with the latest Redmi 10A. Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 10A, (28 March 2022) in China.
On Wednesday, April 20, Xiaomi’s Redmi unveiled the Redmi 10A, a new entry-level phone. The Redmi 10 is being closely followed by the 10A. The Redmi 10A is priced at Rs 8,499 in India and will be available on April 26.
The mobile phones Xiaomi Redmi 10A is said to be the cheapest cellphone and therefore, after China, Now we can see Xiaomi Redmi 10A in the Indian market, then Indonesia too after passing the TKDN certification. It seems similar to the Redmi 10C at first sight, however there are hardware and size changes.
In terms of hardware, the Xiaomi mobile phones Redmi 10A is virtually identical to the Redmi 9A. They only differ in design, save from certain hardware additions.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9A’s rear design has a camera setup that looks like two cameras, however there is only a camera sensor and no flash. There is no fingerprint sensor on the rear of the phone. The Redmi10A, on the other hand, features a back design that resembles a quad-camera configuration, although the Redmi 9A has only a single camera sensor and a flash. Compared to the Redmi 9A, a fingerprint sensor has been added to the Redmi 10A.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A specifications –
- The technical specifications of the Redmi10A are sufficient for ordinary users.
- A MediaTek Helio G25 chipset with a Cortex A53 core running at 2.0 GHz and 1.5 GHz powers the Redmi10A. The Helio G25 SOC is two years old and uses a 12nm manufacturing process, which is older than those used by competitors.
- The Power VR GE8320 GPU is found in the MediaTek Helio G25 processor.
- With RAM and storage options, 4 or 64 GB, 4 or 128 GB, and 6 or 128 GB.
- This Phone has a 6.53-inch 60Hz HD+ IPS display. A waterdrop notch is visible on the screen. There is no certification on the Redmi 10A’s screen.
- A 5000mAh battery is included in this Phone. With its massive battery, the HD+ display, and the power-saving chipset, the screen can be used for a long time.
- However, there is one detail that will not please you, namely, this Phone supports 10W charging. No fast charging support. With the 10W adaptor, it takes 3 hours to fully charge the 5000mAh battery.
- The Redmi10A features a 13-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. The rear camera is AI-enabled, while the front camera can shoot in HDR mode. The front and back cameras can record videos up to [email protected]
- The Phone launched with MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11, and will receive the MIUI 13 update based on Android 12 in the future.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A colors –
The Redmi 10A comes in three colors – Smoke Blue, Shadow Black, and Moonlight Silver, as well as three RAM and storage configurations.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A price in India –
The Redmi 10A starts at Rs 8,499 in India for a model with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The phone’s top-end model, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, will set you back Rs 9,499. Now It is Available On Amazon.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A price in China –
Redmi 10A version 4 or 64GB is available from 699 yuan or around Rp. 1,500,000, version 4 or 128GB from 799 yuan or around Rp. 1,800,000, and finally version 6 or 128GB from 899 yuan or so. around IDR 2,000,000.
Only with a range of 1-2 million, you can already have a Redmi 10 A with high specifications, you know.
Redmi 10A vs Redmi 10 –
- The Redmi 10 boasts a 6.71-inch 720p IPS LCD display with a 60Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop-style notch that houses a 5MP front camera, as previously mentioned.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects the screen.
- It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The Redmi 10 also has extendable storage options.
- The phone comes pre-installed with MIUI 13, which is based on Android 11.
- It includes a dual camera arrangement on the back with a 50MP primary sensor and a 2MP portrait sensor for photography.
- A 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging is also included in the Redmi 10.
- The Redmi 10 starts at Rs.10,999 for a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage model.
Also Read – What’s Web 3.0?