Noida International Airport in Jewar –
Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation gravestone of the Noida International Airport in Jewar, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh. Noida International Airport will be India’s first net-zero emigrations field. Jewar airport developed by Yamuna International Airport Private Limited (YIAPL) under the PPP model in close cooperation with the center and Uttar Pradesh state government. Uttar Pradesh will come the only state in India to have five transnational airfields.
It’ll have a devoted weight terminal with a capacity of 20 lakh metric tone, which will latterly be expanded to 80 lakh metric tones. The field will be spread across over 1300 hectares of land. The field will also produce new employment openings.
Five Transnational Airport of Uttar Pradesh
1. Lucknow International Airport
2. Varanasi International Airport
3. Kushinagar International Airport ( Inaugurated on October 20, 2021)
4. Ayodhya International Airport ( construction work afoot and air services are anticipated to begin from early coming time)
5. Noida International Airport ( Construction work to begin soon)